"E-mail Alert" is the service that delivers e-mail to the registrants when the following information is posted on the Sony Financial Holdings' website ("the Website")
The e-mail is delivered, based on Sony Financial Holdings' judgment.
- Information disclosed by the Tokyo Stock Exchange ("TSE")* Rule.
- Other news releases announced from the Sony Financial Group
- Updates to the Website
- * "Rules on Timely Disclosure of Corporate Information by Issuer of Listed Security and the Like" legislated by TSE.
Please read the service agreement below before signing up.
- Change or Cancellation of the Service
Sony Financial Holdings can change or cancel all applications without notifying the registrants.
- About the Service
E-mail delivery to the registrants is conducted by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- Deleting the Registrants
If the e-mails do not reach the registrants a number of times due to such reasons as not being able to confirm the registrant's e-mail address, Sony Financial Holdings will have all rights to delete the registrants without notification.
Sony Financial Holdings will not hold responsibility for any problems or disadvantages on the registrant on using this service.
- Changing the Agreement Terms
Sony Financial Holdings has the authority to change the agreement terms without notifying the registrants.
- Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Attention: If you are less than 15 years old, please fill out the Registration Form in the company of your guardian.
* The following pages are linked to the website operated by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation. Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation takes necessary and appropriate security controls measures in line with existing technical standards and take corrective action as needed, using encrypted communications to protect entrusted personal information.
Change of E-mail Address
Please see e-mail message from us and follow the instruction.